After some fiddling around and modification to the pattern (didn’t like how huge the armpit became), I am on the body. I had to end the sleeve in the round on an odd row because I am not capable of cable casting on with my left hand, and trying to work the odd rows of the chart from the WS SUCKED (first side was cast on WS, the second RS).
Ma soeur came home for the weekend. I finished her beaded cami, but neglected to take pictures.
This is from her camera:
Again, from beaded cami pattern, modified. This is done with Knitpicks’ Wool of the Andes in the color Chambray. I used 4 balls + 1 yard from the 5th skein.